~ Resources for Early Childhood Educators ~
~ Seasonal Treasure Trove ~
Each season you'll have a seasonal assortment of finger plays, large movement plays, loving touch plays, songs in mood of the fifth and lullabies.
Your subscription includes a monthly Zoom session to learn, review and practice the materials and ask any questions you may have. The Zooms will be the fourth Thursday of each month at 4pm EST. Email Lynn to confirm at [email protected].
Your Treasure Trove also includes the Teacher's and the Parent's Corona Treasure Chests which are chock full of supportive materials during this time of the pandemic and social unrest.
Waldorf School Groups:
~ Corona Treasure Chest ~
* I’m available to Zoom in for parent meetings and/or early childhood faculty meetings to offer developmental touch, finger plays, songs and large movement plays, Spacial Dynamics, self-care ideas, and suggestions for caring for your families, both parents and children, in these times.
* Instructional and practice videos of spring/summer songs, touching plays, finger plays, large movement plays which can be practiced with your parents via Zoom; the parents can also access the videos on the parent Corona Treasure Chest page. My focus is to offer simple yet potent little plays that are user friendly for the parents at this time. There are also seasonal and transitional plays for you to learn and prepare for when your class reunites! A couple of the longer plays will have a shorter version on the parent page.
* The treasure chest will also include hand washing songs, teacher self-care ideas, early childhood home activities to share with parents, inspirational verse, poetry and writings, and links to teacher corona relevant articles, talks and websites.
Waldorf School Groups:
* All resources in the teachers treasure chest would be available for all the early childhood teachers, assistants and aftercare givers at your school. The treasure chest will be offered April through August with continual additions of materials. I am eager to have requests and feedback from you to customize the treasure chest so that I can continue to offer tools that meet the needs of your unique school community.
* This is offered by donation in support of early childhood education in these times that are financially challenging. For example, a school in the northeast with 3 early childhood teachers, 5 assistants and 2 after care givers who serve 48 families, has offered a donation of $150 for the spring treasure chest for their entire community for the rest of the school year. I don't want finances to be an obstacle for anyone who would like to have these materials. If the suggested donations below don’t work for you or your school just email Lynn and we’ll work something out: [email protected]