~ Resources for Early Childhood Educators ~
~ Seasonal Treasure Trove ~
Summer Release June 20th
Each season you'll have a seasonal assortment of finger plays, large movement plays, loving touch plays, songs in mood of the fifth and lullabies. These are plays designed mainly for use in your classrooms - indoors or outdoors.
Your subscription includes a monthly Zoom session to learn, review and practice the materials, ask questions and discuss your class needs.
Summer Zoom various times by request- please email Lynn with a few dates and times that work for you:
Your Treasure Trove also includes the Teacher's and the Parent's Corona Treasure Chests which are chock full of supportive materials during this Corona time. These materials are designed especially for working with the parents and include shorter and simpler versions of the plays as well as other supportive resources for both parents and teachers. If you'd like the parents to access the parent's Corona Treasure Chest, they could buy an individual subscription or have a deep discount by buying a class subscription which one parent could organize.
Waldorf School Discount
Available for one class. Please contact us for pricing information for additional classes.
~ Corona Treasure Chest ~
*Your subscription includes a monthly Zoom session to learn, review and practice the materials, ask questions and discuss your class needs.
Summer Zoom schedule various by request- please email Lynn with a few dates and times that work for you:
* I’m available to Zoom in for parent meetings and/or early childhood faculty meetings to offer developmental touch, finger plays, songs and large movement plays, Spacial Dynamics, self-care ideas, and suggestions for caring for your families, both parents and children, in these times. We would communicate beforehand to design a program specifically for your group of parents or faculty.
* Instructional and practice videos of seasonal songs, touching plays, finger plays, large movement plays which can be used with your class as well as practiced with your parents via Zoom or when safe, in person! The parents may also buy a subscription to the Parent Corona Treasure Chest where they can practice anytime and also have access to parent resources. For the parents, my focus is to offer simple yet potent little plays that are user friendly especially in these stressful times. There are also transitional plays for you to learn and prepare for when your class reunites in person! The longer plays have a shorter version for the parents to use at home.
* The treasure chest will also include other teacher resources such as teacher self-care ideas, inspirational verse, poetry and writings, and links to corona relevant articles, talks and websites.
Waldorf Teachers Class Discount:
* All resources in the teachers treasure chest would be available for the early childhood teacher, assistant and aftercare giver in your class. The treasure chest will be offered September through June with continual additions of materials. I am eager to have requests and feedback from you to customize the treasure chest so that I can continue to offer tools that meet the needs of your unique school community. If you have more than one class at your school, each class would sign up separately with one teacher or administrator who would be the contact person making the payment and sharing the login name and password with the teacher, assistant and aftercare giver.
* This is offered at a reduced rate to support early childhood education in these times that may be financially challenging. I don't want finances to be an obstacle for anyone who would like to have these materials. If the suggested prices below are a hardship for you or your school just email Lynn and we’ll work something out: [email protected]